Healing Arts and DiscoverYou Events, are hosting this event at the Canonicus Conference Center in Exeter, RI. People from various disciplines within the wellness community will meet for learning, networking, and self-growth.
You Will Learn:
- Body centered approaches to address trauma held in the body
- How the nervous system imbalance particularly relates to mental health concerns
- Alternative approaches to ADHD and anxiety.
- New and innovative approaches to working with eating disorders
- Expressive arts such as: play, writing, dance, creativity, drama, and movement to enhance the healing process.
- The role that spirituality and connectedness play in the healing process
- Shamanism and plant medicine to promote healing
- The connection between trauma and addiction
The conference is a two day, retreat-style event nestled in the woods, near a pristine lake, located on hundreds of acres of land. CEUs will be available for social workers, marriage and family therapists, and mental health counselors.