Tell them you saw it on RI Elder Info!
- This event has passed.
Sepsis Awareness Training
May 7 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Register and join Greenwich Farms, Healthcentric Advisors, the New England QIN-QIO, the Warwick Coalition and the Washington County Coalition for a Train-the-Trainer Program to learn how to:
- Identify sepsis, its signs and symptoms
- Recognize who is at risk
- Distinguish what assessment tools to use in detecting early signs and symptoms
- Recognize what can be done to prevent sepsis
- Use teaching tools to educate patients and families
- Patricia Chace, MD, CMD, the Medical Director at Optum Healthcare and also Physician Champion for the Greater Providence Community Coalition
- Mary Biello, RN, BSN, Clinical Liaison, Visiting Nurse Home and Hospice, and Co-Chair of Greater Providence Community Coalition
- Maureen Marsella, RN, BS, CCM, Senior Program Coordinator at Healthcentric Advisors